Khamis, 19 Mac 2009

LOLOLOLOL

Hey2 what up people i know there arent much today(setau aku a) ahahahah owh yea HOLIDAY IS NOW yeah i love holiday time becouse we can sleep all day anda play everyTIME wuahahahah, nah im not like that coz im sharing with my brother we take turn so i can only for 12 hour, 6 hour 6 hour ahahah but when school start i can only play 6 hour ahahaha maybe less coz im school at SMSAB lol but live in tutong.... believe me ?? ahah yea some people dont believe, im not that kind of person but sometime only AHAHAHAHA, im have 4 kind of side 1.good 2. evil 3. Alim 4. not alim ahahahaha:D...

hey im BORED la this few day becouse i repeat la only got 3'o' BM, CombineScience and GEO well i could get english but drop becouse of my composition 8 but paper 2 i got 3 lol =.= i was so angry at my self damn why couldn't i get o at english damn2 if my english paper1 got 7 or 6 i might get an o =.= well.ok2 that enought about my result ahahaha..

there not much i can say today becouse im very sick today , and soo this night my mum and dad go to jemputan, my brother going somewhere so i left at home alone without food starving to death AHAHHAHAHAHA

kk that it for today lol :P

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan