Jumaat, 27 Mac 2009

Aha, late sleep tonight

Ahahaha, couldn't sleep becouse of something but don't know. Today meo will joining us EnP ll, well he make his desicion wise and carefully, im not the one forcing him, he the one that want it :D, he like EnP for quite a while, he always check EnP web. Aha, hey meo hope u be our great and loyal teammate :D,don't worry we will bully u someday :P ahaha just kidding man but i'm serious.



Ahaha, owh yea today i have fine chat with syai(necro), wow i could not believe his kampong is birau,well my kampong is birau to but my homeland is kpg sungai kelogus. Ahaha, we talk alot, he love all kind of music lol,indun music is to ........ Ahaha,im not gonna tell them syai don't worry :P.

I really suprise about cadburry,u know why? He wants to quit plying c.S well its a big shock to me becouse his the one sell his logitech keyboard to me :D thank cad ur my hero :D.



Well that its folk maybe later or tommorow i have stories to tell:D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan