Rabu, 25 Mac 2009

Blank -,-

Ahaha, hey guys notice that my blog don't have any label? Yea i don't give label becouse i was so lazy aha...

I always see my friend and team blog, but i always check syai's blog(team leader of EnP) his blog are open minded n fun to see that he relax and cool when someone insult/call him cheat or shit about him, so i follow him to relax ahaha :D nice syai ur my mentor :P agagaga.

Today i find out that my friend(bmx, the one who teach me DE) he has little brother that team with insanity, i was so suprise AHAHAHA. I know bmx at tibia, we play together at world 7 but quit then we play maplestory together, he was fast leveler n quit to play cs then i quit to maplestory to play cs, his DE was so sharp damn i admire him then ask him to teach me, he told me to practice with bot and other way ahaha, im not ganno tell u guys :P ahaha

k bye2 that all :D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan