Isnin, 30 Mac 2009

30th march 2009

U know what i think about today? It was so fucking madapaking bored, hell yeah, this day was so SUCK!!! U know why? I think u do know, becouse it school time and end of 1rst term holiday. When i came to school, my brain was blank and didn't want to think,AHAHAHAHA. Oh yea, when its break time,my admire said to me "oh ambung ko a,nda mau tagur aku ko" she said that becouse on friday i went to mall with my old friend then she came to with our classmate n her old classmate. At first she didn't see me coz she was talking with her friend at the food court, wooh she was so BEA~~U~~~~TI~~FUL~~, she make me go wow ahaha :P. Aha, she tagur me aha but i ignore her becouse im in a hurry. Ahaha, maybe this day i'm ganno ask her friend(lelaki) her email so i can get to know her well,lau indon ckp "pedekati" :P. AHAHAHA, then when period 6 and 7 we have our P.E :D i don't want to P.E but me and my friend talk about everything, and m0st of it is C.S :D. When it period 8 and 9 i went home becouse no subject, well i'm repeater, its like p0m 6 have P.S(private stdies) AHAHAHA. Then when its at my home so bored, bh bye2 ane ja update ahahaha :D. Next day maybe i will update or not.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan