Isnin, 4 Mei 2009

Fucking funny today

AHAHAHAHA, today receive geo paper 2 got 42% but overall pass 51% ahaha, and that make all of my subject pass :D.

HOHOHOHO, today school i always laugh damn, my parut is hurt coz of laugh. AHAHAHA, and at BM my teacher always hit me and zul(my friend) AHAHAHA, my teacher told us that we ganno do compositi0n tomorrow and must prepare many idea but in the middle my friend(zul) said "ayat majmuk jua" with damn serious face on him,ahaha, i laugh, if u see it too, u will laugh to. Ahahaha, then at ugama time AGAIN dut n ghazali make fun of my head then i pinch their nipple AHAHAHAHA but they still make fun. Well most of the time laugh it was in BM, my friend always told joke and answer questi0n with serious face but funny AHAHAHA.

K2 till now, will update soon ahahaha, my parut still hurt n hungry :D. Bye2

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan