Ahad, 3 Mei 2009

4/5/2009

Hehehe, today receive my ugma test paper, my paper 1 got 60.5% then my paper 2 got 70%. My paper 2 geo not yet damn. Ahahaha, oh yea after school just buy new headset, my a4tech only $29 but its comfortable other than my gshark headset, make my ear sore and hurt, that why i buy a new 1 xD ahaha.

Hohohoho, fuck at ugama time, we didn't stdy but we all chit chat with each other, my two other friend make fun of my gundul hair ahaha, fuck la them xD. Then c.Science period, my teacher cikgu rosnah, she was mad at my friend and said "u are annoying and u disturbing other clasmate" and wafie just silence the whole c.S period. Hohoho me and zul was laughing at him, if it was me, ow i will keep silent the whole class xD. Ahahaha. Then eng period my favorite JK, aha, sir malcom is a nice and funny guy, its was fun chat with him, ahaha, we are learning new word then i just speaking kapal but he understand xD, we all have a blast. But the whole class look down n boring and very tired don't know why, i myself is sleepy ahaha xD.

K bye2 guy and girl xD.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan