Khamis, 25 Disember 2008

Uhuhu, Sad La

Uhuhuhu my Espeed is being naughty again i cannot upload some picture :( aiya i want to upload some picture here.. Boring to the max becouse when i play at our(EnP) server im laging la, so mad today but my little come to my house to play PS2 at my house atcually he was expecting to go with her family but they didn't let him  go so he go to my house ahaha..i have accompany to bully :P ahaha nah just kidding just to play araound in my house ahahaha :D BUT WHY TODAY MY ESPEED IS BEING LAGGY OF ALL THE SUDDEN :( its just being B******T :X So i just download some skin for my CS to make its look BETTER :D ahahah maybe in the next morning i will upload some picture wakakakakaka now just text2 la wakakakaka okay this is it for this evening bye2 :D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan