Rabu, 24 Disember 2008

LOL TODAY !!!

wakakaka today my brother is back from K.K he brought from K.K is 2 VERY CUTE HAMSTER buT they always bite2 ouch !!! like always he didn't bring me anything but for my mother is........Nah ahahahaha, i don't want to tell u guys.Hey my stupid modem is making problem again2 i want to upload some picture in here but ALWAYS ERROR MAKE ME MAD SOMETIME DAMN IT!!!!!!! Still not getting use to blogging la becouse this is my first time ever in my life lol.. i have to use opera to BLOG2, my mozilla is stupid as my modem are =( hey no problem coz i can play COUNTER STRIKE 1.6 FTW!!!! Wakakaka maybe this opera cannot upload picture i think i just don't know how to upload them to this blog :'( hey2 teach me xD ahahahaha k, this is the end xP for todah sayonara xDD

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan